Lowongan Kerja Nokia Siemens Network Loc.Jakarta
career opportunities at Nokia Siemens Networks
Solution Architect (Security Consulting)
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Understand customer needs & challenges and consult them in the area of security particularly in out-of-the box solutions.
• Engage closely with Customers, Nokia Siemens Networks Customer Teams and Security Solution Consultants, Security Engineers and Security Service Product Managers.
• Take the technical lead for security consulting opportunities during pre sales, design and integration phase
• Assist Solution Consultant to identify security consulting opportunities and deliver security consultancy services to communication services providers.
• Be able to sell own security consultancy capabilities to communication services providers.
• • Minimum five years working experience in the area of (internal/external) IT/Information security consulting, ideally related to Telecommunication service provider environment
• Deep understanding and hands-on experience in security technologies and mechanism in at least 5 of following areas:
o Security Management Consulting
o Information Security Management System
o Security policies, standards, procedures, SOPs and compliance
o Security Audits, Assessments, Vulnerability scanning
o Business Continuity Management & Disaster Recovery Planning
o Network Security
o Penetration tests
• Sound understanding of operator business drivers and technology
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to analyze customer requirements and consult him in the area of security
• Able to sell own security consultancy capabilities as well Nokia Siemens Networks security solutions and services to communication services providers
• Strong customer focused
• Proven leadership and management skills towards business results
• Preferably certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC (any), CPP, CFE
• Openness to travel in APAC region (30% of time)
• Fluent in oral and written English
1. Team Player – able to communicate effectively across Practices and Customer Teams
2. Hunger for growth of CSI Security business in APAC
3. Able to work and produce targetted results with minimal supervision
4. Able to work across multi-national matrix organisation
5. Self-starter – able to demonstrate strong sense of business ownership and leadership
6. Be ambitious and seeking to join a team that offers almost unlimited career growth
BUSINESS UNIT DESCRIPTION:
Consulting and Systems Integration (CSI) enables communications service providers to successfully launch and optimize secure user services based on NSN and complementary 3rd party products.
The CSI Security Practice combines carrier grade security solutions based on best in class security products with a complete security service portfolio focused on communication Service Providers needs.
With a compelling portfolio and a number of strategic customer wins, as well as a very healthy sales funnel, the CSI Security Practice is able to offer our customers a complete range of end-to-end security solutions that include Security Consulting Services, Turnkey Security Solutions and Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Solutions.
Our unique combination of Nokia Siemens Networks operator business and technology know how and the specialized security know how of Nokia Siemens Networks CSI Security Practice grant our team outstanding capabilities in the area of operator security. We secure the mobile and fixed communication Service Provider networks around the world
Position is Open Until: 2009-05-30 24:00 GMT