Lowongan Kerja PT RAPP Riau
APRIL’s fully-integrated operations in Indonesia range from plantations and forestry, R&D, to pulp and paper mills, including the provision of private access roads and jetty facilities. Its business operations are strategically located– close to the major ports of Singapore and Shanghai for swift distribution of its products to the world markets. In Indonesia, APRIL is in the middle of the island of Sumatra, where conditions are ideal for the fast growth of acacia which provides the raw material for pulp production.
Currently we are looking for highly motivated professionals to fill in the position:
1. Bachelor Degree in any Engineering Disciplines
2. Minimum 10 years experiences in a large manufacturing industry in stores with 5 years experiences in Managerial position
3. Act with integrity, lead by example, guide, motivate and coach teams.
4. Anticipate and deal with challenges as a team, and continuously look for improvement opportunities.
5. Strive to build and sustain customer loyalty from transactional to collaborative partnership.
6. FLUENT in English is a compulsory.
1. Responsible in Inventory Control (Chemicals, Consumables and Spare parts)
2. Receiving thousand of tons of chemical raw materials to user storage locations
3. Understand the GRN and GI of materials including MRP running and monitoring stock outages.
4. Having knowledge in container management and handling.
5. Conversant with SAP Materials Management.
6. Willing to be placed in Pangkalan Kerinci, Riau.
For Those who interest to join with us, please submit your application letter and CV to: