Lowongan Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines Ltd. We are a global company dedicated to providing air transportation services of the highest quality. Currently we are looking for high caliber candidates with high motivation, integrity, are dynamic for the position below:
Cargo Reservation Officer (Code: SIAC – CRO)
Based in Jakarta, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
Prospective candidates should be INDONESIAN citizen and must meet the following requirements:
- Have minimum a Diploma (D3) Degree from a reputable university
- Max. 28 years old
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Independent and self-starter, with the drive to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous, good organizational and problem solving skills
- Must be customer oriented and excellent customer relationship skills
- Strong communication skills
- Pleasant personality, with comfortable in dealing with people
- Some experience in cargo operations, sales, reservation and general aviation knowledge are preferred
- IT literacy
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Customer Services Officer (Code: CSO)
The job of the position is mainly customer servicing and handling customer inquiries and to be based in Jakarta, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
Prospective candidates should be INDONESIAN citizens and meet the minimum requirement as mentioned below:
- Should have at least minimum Diploma (D3) holder, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Max.25 years old
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia, other foreign languages will be an advantage
- Must be customer oriented and able to work with other colleague and service partner staff effectively
- Having the knowledge and ability in customer handling technique, traffic and cargo operations, procedures, general aviation and reservation will be an advantage
- Must be able to do simple investigation with minimum supervision and have initiative when the situation requires.
- Must be able to work independently and handle administrative task including writing reports and handling routine correspondence with service partner, Custom Immigration Quarantine (CIQ) as well as passengers.
- Must be willing to work in irregular hours if needed including weekend and public holiday.
- Any other duties as directed from time to time by Station Manager Jakarta.
If you are interested, please send your application with comprehensive CV, recent photograph and copy of academic transcript not later than June 15th, 2011 to the following email address.
…………………..Submit Application (Please indicate position code at the subject of your email.)