Lowongan Kerja BUMN PT.LEN Industri Juni 2011
PT.LEN Industri (Persero) Established since 1965, LEN and then transformed into a State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN) in 1991. Since that time, Len was no longer an extension of the National Electronics Institute, but has become a professional business entity under the name of Len Industries. Len is currently under the coordination of the Ministry of State Enterprises.
PT.Len Industries (Persero) opened the opportunity for applicants who wish to join and have the appropriate competence to become candidates. For the registration of candidates in 2011, we provide a specific period according to vacancy advertising circulars in newspapers and on our website, and registration can be conducted from 11 June to 19 June 2011.
- ACCOUNT MANAGER / SALES ENGINEER
- CONTROL ENGINEER
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEER
- POWER ENGINEER
- BROADCASTING ENGINEER
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- PROJECT MANAGER
- PROJECT ENGINEER
- MANAJEMEN PRODUK
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (PROGRAMMER)
- DATABASE DEVELOPER & ADMINISTRATOR
- SITE MANAGER (D3)
- TEKNISI (D3)
- PROGRAMMER (D3)
- AKUNTANSI (D3)
- KEUANGAN (D3)
- Healthy physical & spiritual
- Graduated D3 & S1
- Grade Point Average (GPA):
- Engineering: 2.65 (PTN) and 2.80 (PTS)
- Non-Technical: 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- If you meet the qualifications please register online.
- Applicants must register online at the website http://www.len.co.id.
- Each applicant must choose only one position from the position available.
- Each applicant is given a chance only 1 (one) time to register.
- Read the announcement carefully because the system will be selecting in accordance with the qualification requirements.
- Participants MUST record the registration number and certificate number that is used for confirmation at each stage of the selection of graduation.
- If you qualify in Phase I (Selections Administration), you must print out an application with the application include a 4×6 photo of one sheet when you do a Test Phase II (Psychology Test).
- Registration You are not finished if you do not fill out the application form fully.
- Applications must be completed fully and in accordance with the truth.
- Applicants who do not fill out the application completely and correctly can not be included in the administrative selection process.
GENERAL CONDITIONS APPLY
- Online Registration valid from 11 to 19 June 2011.
- Applicants who pass the selection is the selection of applicants who meet the administrative and technical specifications.
- Selection system using knockout. Applicants who do not pass on one of selection stage can not continue at a later stage.
- Selection is done through the best shortlist applicants at each stage of selection
- Each participant selection process requires confirmation by the website http://www.len.co.id
- Participants are not confirmed until the deadline are considered dead and will be replaced by other participants.
- Each announcement was published on the website http://www.len.co.id.
- Selection results for each stage of selection is absolute and can not be contested
- This selection process is free of charge.
- All The selection process was conducted in Bandung.
- Transportation and accommodation costs incurred by the applicant to place a test.
- Announcement of administrative selection was announced on June 27, 2011 and Psychology Tests will be conducted on 2 to 3 July 2011.
How to Apply