Lowongan TelkomVision Juni 2011
PT Indonusa Telemedia (TelkomVision)is a subscription-based direct broadcast satellite (DBS) or direct-to-home satellite television and cable television provider service initially in Indonesia. It is member of TELKOM Group. TelkomVision as a national private company engaged in pay-TV broadcasting services with a licensed provider-based cable and satellite broadcasts. For coverage of cable-based services are now scattered in several cities in Indonesia like Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Denpasar, and several other large cities. For satellite-based or DTH (Direct to Home) broadcasting coverage reaches all parts of Indonesia that were covered in Telkom-1 satellite network.
We are a fast growing Pay TV company in Indonesia, member of TELKOM Group, seeking for highly innovative candidates to fill in our vacant positions as:
Assistant Manager of HR
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge in all HR aspects & activities : HR procedures & processes, recruitment & selection, training development, career planning, performance appraisal, remuneration scheme, organizational development, Indonesian Labor Laws & regulation, industrial relation.
- Has the ability to work under pressure and with personnel at all levels
- Possess strong leadership and strong presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Full-Time positions available.
- Give independent and professional legal and compliance advice for Pay TV business;
- Providing legal opinion, review and drafting.
- Handling Overall Legal Affairs pertaining to company, and projects business activity
- Ensuring that all legal issues for corporate action are covered and fulfilled
- Ensuring efficient corporate documents handling and legal processing.
- Identifying new and emerging legal and regulatory issues that may affect to the company
- Develops and modifies policies and procedures to conform to legal regulatory and network firm requirements include drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Preparing and evaluating legal implications for any corporate actions.
- Prospective candidates must have minimum S1 degree in business law,
- Minimum 7-year of experiences, of which 3-5 years on manager level.
- Knowledge of PayTV/boadcasting related laws and legislation, regulatory & compliance, and understanding the commercial impact of Legal advice and Compliance Policies.
- Strong exposure and sound knowledge in handling corporate legal matters and contracts
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of English written & spoken
- Relevant professional qualifications
If you meet the qualifications above, please submit your curriculum vitae and sent by click the link bellow. Please note that ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
…………………..HR Departement (No later than July 7th, 2011)