Lowongan PT BJTI (Pelindo III Subsidiary)
PT. BERLIAN JASA TERMINAL INDONESIA (PT. BJTI) is a subsidiary of PT. (Persero) Pelabuhan Indonesia III which is owned Neraga as providers of port services.
PT. BJTI stood up and started doing the activity as “PORT TERMINAL OPERATOR” since the beginning of January 2002. Establishment of PT. BJTI done through the Spin Off of one business unit of PT. (Persero) Pelabuhan Indonesia III Branch of the Port of Tanjung Perak is named Division Business Multipurpose Terminal (DUTS) with focus on business services “Cargo and Container Handling” on conventional terminals. DUTS have experience operating since 1974.
I. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI),
- Gender Male
- Physical and Spiritual Health
- Aged per August 1, 2011, a maximum of 30 years.
- Last high school education (SMU / SMK (tenaga operator) and SMK Engineering (tenaga mekanik).
- Not color blind, not wearing glasses / soft lens, no tattoos and pierced.
- B1 has a valid driver’s license (for equipment operators) and preferably have SIO (Permit Operators)
- Not afraid to work at heights.
- Experienced as an operator or mechanical device loading and unloading ports.
II. CONSIST OF APPLICATION FILES
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae.
- FC all diploma and has been legalized by the competent authority.
- FC Identity Card.
- Genuine Police Notes (SKCK) is still valid.
- FC Certificate of work experience as a loading and unloading equipment operators and mechanics.
- Pas-color photos size 4×6 cm 2 pieces.
- Statement on the stamp Rp. 6.000, – which states:
- Never and will never use the drug (narcotics, psychotropic and other addictive substances).
- No status as the husband of the female employees in this company.
- Could be placed around the working area of the company.
- Never be dismissed with no respect as an employee of the Government and private agencies.
- Able to store confidential corporate bond and undergo a minimum of 5 years of work, able to compensate for the cost if resigned.
III. APPLICATION TO ACCEPTANCE LETTER
- The applicant addressed to the General Manager HR & PT. BJTI.
- Applications close on July 15, 2011 (Time 16.00).
- Applicants who are called to take the test just to qualify for short listing based on the criteria of completeness of your application file and qualify.
- Applicant is the right decision calling entirely PT. BJTI and inviolable.
- During the process of recruitment PT. BJTI not serve the correspondence and the applicant is free of charge.