Lowongan BUMN PT ICA
PT. Indonesia Chemical Alumina (PT. ICA), a subsidiary of one of the state, is a joint venture between Antam and SDK, which is aJapanese company, whereby each share of stock is 80% and 20%.
PT. ICA will build a factory Chemical Grade Alumina (CGA) inDistrict Tayan, Sanggau District, West Kalimantan Province.Requires bauxite ore feed as many as 1.7 million tons (equivalent to850,000 tons of washed bauxite) with a production capacity of 300,000 tons per year CGA, where the CGA will be exported200,000 tons to 100,000 tons in Japan and Indonesia. The factory iscurrently under construction by a consortium of EPC Engineering ofJapan and Indonesia.
With the construction of this plant from February 2011 until 2014,then this is the first Chemical Grade Alumina plant in SoutheastAsia, and of course this is the pride of us all as a nation of Indonesia.
HR-Staff Remuneration (HRR)
(Tayan, West Kalimantan)
- S1 Social: Management, Law, Psychology, etc.
- GPA minimum 2.75, maximum age 35 years
- Have an understanding of the concept and experience of the field of HR Remuneration (C & B)
- Has leadership competencies and able to manage a team
- Have high communication skills, both in Indonesian and English
- Have minimal computer skills MS Office
- Responsible for the job
- Honest, hardworking and creative and independent
- Can work under pressure and target
- Willing to be placed at work sites Tayan site, Kab. Sanggau Kalbar
For those who meet the above qualifications, please send the file along with your cover letter with CV, copy of diploma and transcripts, latest pasphoto (4×6 cm) no later than July 19, 2011 to:
HR and GA Department PT. Indonesia Chemical Alumina
Antam Building 4th Floor, Jl. TB Simatupang No. 1 Lingkar Selatan
Tanjung Barat, Jakarta 12530
or: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the applicant who meets the qualifications will be processed