Lowongan Air Asia
AirAsia Indonesia. Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world’s best. With a route network that spans through more than 20 countries, AirAsia continues to pave the way for low-cost aviation through our innovative solutions, efficient processes and a passionate approach to business. Together with our associate companies, AirAsia X, Thai AirAsia and Indonesia AirAsia, AirAsia is set to take low-cost flying to an all new high with our belief, “Now Everyone Can Fly”.
Focusing on the low-cost, long-haul segment – AirAsia X was established in 2007 to provide high-frequency and point-to-point networks to the long-haul business. AirAsia X’s cost efficiencies are derived from maintaining a simple aircraft fleet and a route network based on low-cost airports, without complex code-sharing and other legacy overheads that weigh down traditional airlines without compromising on safety. Guests continue to enjoy low fares, through cost savings that we pass on to guests.
AirAsia X’s efficient and reliable operations are fully licensed and monitored by Malaysian and international regulators, and adhere to full international standards. AirAsia X is committed in offering X-citing low fares, X-emplary levels of safety and care, and an X-traordinary in-flight and service experience to all our guests – spreading the amazing AirAsia experience to exciting destinations in Australia, China, India, Middle East and Europe.
Cargo Staff (AirAsia Branch)
- Male max. 35 years of age
- Bachelor Degree Of Air Transportation is preferably
- Having experience in the Cargo Airline/Cargo Agent/Forwarder Agent Min. 4 Years
- Having Knowledge about reservation and administration process for Domestic and International cargo shipments and TACT also conversant with IATA Cargo Regulation
- Have good analytical thinking and well organized
- Excellent with computer ( Microsoft Office and email )
- Proficient in English both oral & written
- Hard Working, able to work in individual and team
- Able to Travel as when it is required
- Apply This Position
AirAsia Next Generation Leader (Jakarta Raya)
- 25 to 30 years of age
- Strong degree in any discipline
- At least three years professional working experience
- Strong proven track record of achievements
- Immense passion to be a part of the AirAsia family
- Lives and enjoys an active lifestyle
- Passion for travel (but of course!!!)
How To Apply
Please complete the enclosed NGL Application Form
And return it to: NGL@airasia.com. Closing date: Friday, 22th July 2011.
Get the NGL Form By Go to: http://www.airasia.com/my/en/corporate/ngl_programme.page