Lowongan Bank Mandiri 2011/2012
As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 408,8 trillion today, and more than 25.000 employees spread among more than 1.370 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients.
We’re sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Commercial Banking for the following position:
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Bachelor (S1)/ Master (S2) Degree from any major (except from Department of Medical Sciences/ Nursing, Literature, Arts, Education and Religions)
- Minimum GPA 3.00 (S1) and 3.20 (S2)
- Maximum 26 years old (S1) and 28 years old (S2) by first selection
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Computer literate minimum Microsoft Office
- Not married and willing to not married during the education process
- Willing to undergo service bond
- Willing to be placed all over Indonesia
If you meet the requirement, please apply on following link. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview. Closing date 1 September 2011.