Lowongan PNPM MANDIRI
The National Program for Community Empowerment or Program Nasional Pemberdayaan Masyarakat (PNPM) is the Government of Indonesia’s (GoI) flagship poverty alleviation program. PNPM Mandiri Perdesaan is now one of the world’s largest community-based poverty reduction programs, implemented nationwide in over 60,000 villages. The program was launched by the President of Indonesia in 2008 and is expected to run until end of 2014.
In 2009 the Australian government announced a AUD215 million commitment over five years (2009-2014) in support of PNPM, making Australia the largest bilateral donor for the program. Australia’s assistance will support improvements to overall management of the program as well as the scale up of two innovative pilot initiatives under the larger PNPM.
As part of Australia’s support to PNPM, the following positions are required to support the management of the program within the PNPM Mandiri Perdesaaan Secretariat (under Directorate General of Community and Village Empowerment, Ministry of Home Affairs) and Secretariat of Pokja Pengendali PNPM Mandiri (under the Coordinating Ministry for People’s Welfare):
- Human Resource Development Advisor (ToR)
- Human Resource Management Specialist (ToR)
- Training and Capacity Building Advisor (ToR)
- Complaint Handling Advisor (ToR)
- Financial Management/Budget Specialist (ToR)
- Procurement and Contract Management Specialist (ToR)
- Bilingual Secretary (ToR)
- Translator (ToR)
- Good Governance & Anti-Corruption Specialist (ToR)
- Data Management Assistant (ToR)
- Communication Specialist (ToR)