Lowongan Kerja PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) Persero
Lowongan Kerja PGN PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk, PT PERUSAHAAN GAS NEGARA (Persero) Tbk, known as PGN is a state-owned enterprise in transmission and distribution of natural gas through pipelines. With 46 years experience in natural gas, PGN believes that natural gas is one of Indonesia s natural sources of energy that should be useful for Indonesian. Therefore PGN commits to provide best service in supplying natural gas by giving the priority to customer satisfaction and excellent service. As PGN s commitment in providing natural gas for the customers, PGN intends to develop LNG receiving terminal unit as a new mode of gas transportation.
In 2010, PGN recorded income from operations growth by 177% to Rp9.04 trillion, reflecting the sustainable business growth of the Company. As a go public enterprise, PGN is managed by a dedicated team, has global experience and good understanding of local value. PGN Team are committed in continuous improvement, creativeness, has achievement motivation, open minded and commit to implement ProCISE as a corporate culture. To strengthen PGN s team, we are inviting professionals who have integrity, ready to work hard and loyal to be part of our team, as:
Lowongan Kerja Perusahaan Gas Negara
VICE PRESIDENT LNG
- Preparing, organizing and operating LNG operational unit;
- Preparing technical, operational, transportation, market and commercial aspects of LNG unit;
- Seeking LNG supply and trading;
- Reporting to the PGN’s CEO.
- Having experience of 15 years in LNG bussiness;
- Having minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Petroleum Engineering/ Physics Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering;
- Fluency in English both oral and written;
- Having extensive experience in operating LNG plant/ terminal;
- Having experience in LNG shipping;
- Having good government relations and global international LNG networking;
- Having good negotiation skills and understanding of LNG contract;
- Fast learning, good ahalytical skill, and possess strong drive;
- Strong knowledge in: -LNG bussiness chain; – Pre FEED, FEED and EPC contract for LNG plant development.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited, if you are a suitable match for this position please send your application before July 30, 2011 (Source fr: petromindo 7/24/11)