Lowongan Kerja Bank Mandiri September 2011
Lowongan Kerja PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than 300 trillion today, and about 22.000 employees spread among 1.095 domestic branches and 6 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to delivering excellence in banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment banking and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our customer clients. Bank Mandiri’s consistent efforts have garnered recognition from both domestic and international institutions. Many has appraised Bank Mandiri as a “Highly Trusted” company and as the best publicity-listed company in the financial sector.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Risk Management for the following positions:
Application deadline: Sept 23, 2011
Marketing Strategy & Business Intelligence Officer
Work Location Jakarta Raya
Planning and organizing (including budgeting and controlling the implementation), the thematic and tactical of each product quartally and yearly to support and encrease the selling of new consumer products.
- At least Bachelor Degree form reputable University
- Max age 35 years old
- At least 4 years working experience in related fields (Marketing, Advertising or Event Organizing)
- Having a good understanding about the strategy of bellow the line promotion.
- Having a good understanding about stock & inventory and taxes
- Having experiences in organizing a promotion event
Application deadline: Sept 23, 2011
Corporate Foreign Exchange (FX) Marketing
Work Location Pangkal Pinang
- Marketing basic products of treasury, esp. foreign exchange trading.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to get new customers and maintenance the existing customers in his specific area.
- Increase the profit and the volume of transaction base on target given.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- Maximum age : 35 years old
- At least 4 years (manager/supervisor) experiences in marketing financial services (detailed understanding of trade finance products and foreign exchange trading are preffered)
- Good track record and performance in marketing area.
- Fluent in English
- Good in operating computer min. MS Word Program, MS Excell and MS Power Point
- Hands on management, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skill, work well independently as well as with others, energetic, willing to work with challenging target and self motivated.
- Having good knowledge on potensial foreign exchange market and willing to be placed in Pangkal Pinang
Application deadline: Sept 1, 2011
Officer Development Program (ODP)
Work Location All Areas Indonesia
- Graduates S1 / S2 from all majors except Section / Dept of Health Sciences / Nursing, Literature, Arts, Teacher Training & Religious
- GPA Minimum S1 graduate of 3:00, Graduates of the S2 minimum 3:20
- The maximum age at the time of initial selection 26.00 years for graduates S1, 28.00 years for graduates S2
- Have the ability both oral and written English
- Able to operate a computer at least MS Office programs
- Unmarried and willing to not get married during the years of schooling
- Willing to undergo a bond
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be processed further. Include the desired placement area
For more information, registration and see other positions, please follow link bellow and then click on the Career tab www.bankmandiri.co.id