Lowongan Exxon Mobil Indonesia September 2011
Lowongan Kerja ExxonMobil Indonesia. Lowongan ExxonMobil. While today’s world continues to change, ExxonMobil‘s high standards and expectations in all its business areas remain distinguished. ExxonMobil in Indonesia takes pride in its history and significant contribution to the prosperity of the country and it is committed to continue building from its past successes to help meet the increasing energy challenges of the future.
ExxonMobil believe that we can help meet the energy challenges while operating in an economically, environmentally, and socially responsible manner in Indonesia and anywhere in the world.
ExxonMobil affiliates and predecessor companies have been operating in Indonesia for more than 100 years. ExxonMobil has a long and proud history of working with the people of Indonesia. For more than a century we have helped Indonesia grow to become a global energy supplier.
As an industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and petrochemical business, we operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas in six continents. Learn more about our operations in Indonesia.
Lowongan Kerja ExxonMobil Indonesia
A. Sub Surface Engineering
1. Reservoir Engineer
The position responsibilities will include optimizing oil and gas recovery using state-of-the art reservoir surveillance and simulation tools.
2. Sub-surface Engineer
The position responsibilities will include planning and executing well work to ensure optimized well performance and depletion of oil and gas fields.
B. Surface Engineering
1. Corrosion & Integrity (C&I) Engineer
The position responsibilities will include executing inspection programs analyzing surveillance data and designing maintenance programs to protect wells and facilities from corrosion.
2. Electrical, Instrument and Machinery Engineer
The position responsibilities will include developing programmatics expertise to support optimum performance of oil and gas processing equipment.
3. Facilities Surveillance Engineer
The position responsibilities will include conducting surveillance and optimizing plant and facilities performance for the processing of oil and gas.
4. Project Engineer
The position responsibilities will include designing and implementing construction & modifications of oil and gas plant and processing facilities.
Qualifications for Engineering Positions:
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, Petroleum, Materials, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering with minimum GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 point scale
- Students expecting to graduate between now and third (3rd) quarter 2012 are encouraged to apply
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Results oriented, creative and innovative
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, high self motivation and desire to be an effective team player
- Ability to work successfully in a changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Willing to be located in any location in Indonesia.