Lowongan Kerja XL September 2011
Lowongan Kerja XL Axiata Tbk. (‘XL’) was established on 8 October 1989, under the name PT Grahametropolitan Lestari. Its main business was in trading and general services.
Six years later, XL took an important step by setting up a partnership with Rajawali Group -a shareholder of PT Grahametropolitan Lestari – and three foreign investors (NYNEX, AIF and Mitsui). Its name was changed to PT Excelcomindo Pratama, with the provisioning of basic telephony services as its core business.
XL commenced commercial operations in 1996, primarily covering Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya areas. This made XL the first private company in Indonesia to provide cellular mobile telephony services. XL is now leading the industry as a cellular telecommunications provider with extensive coverage throughout Indonesia. It provides services for retail customers and offers business solutions for corporate customers, including voice, data and other value-added mobile telecommunications services.
XL operates its network with GSM 900/DCS 1800 and IMT-2000/3G technologies. XL also holds a Closed Regular Network License, Internet Service Provider (ISP) License, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) License, and Internet Interconnection Services License (NAP).
Lowongan Kerja XL Axiata
Specialist – Corporate Finance | (Jakarta) – Closing date: 20 Oktober 2011
- Review bank loan agreements and prepare related corporate finance report
- Assist in preparation of corporate finance activities e.g. IPO and/or Bond issuance
- Prepare timely and comprehensive management & business report
- Assist Manager – Business Control on deep dive analysis of financial performance
- Participate on ad-hoc project and able to build robust and flexible financial model
- S1 university graduate majoring in Business or Accounting
- At least 5 years work experience. Prior corporate finance experience is an advantage
- Previous experience in a detailed analytical role and building financial model will be essential
- Strong excel & power point skills
- Advanced English, written & communication skills
- Experience with SAP module (is preferred)
Officer Revenue Settlement | (Jakarta) – Closing date: 19 Oktober 2011
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timely settlement data to Domestic and Overseas partners
- Perform monthly data exchange with partners
- Perform calculation, reconciliation and dispute settlement with partner
- Perform payment, collection and follow up long outstanding receivables
- Hold S1 Degree
- Major in Economy – Finance
- Having experience min 2 years
Specific Technical Skills / Hard Skills / Knowledge :
- Good computer skills (ms office, excel , ms word, etc)
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Outstanding analytical skill
- Excellent in English both Oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn and quick learner
- Hard and smart worker
Innovation Project Manager | (Jakarta) – Closing date: 15 Oktober 2011
- This position will manage and/or support the launch of our new initiatives for the Innovation Lab. The nature of the projects will be diverse from product roll out to market research execution, and pilot testing. The innovation project manager will ultimately be responsible for the successful deployment of the project and the reporting of its key metrics, and its final evaluation.
- Specific responsibilities include identification of project stakeholder, communication management; project reporting, conflict and escalation management, KPI’s development and tracking.
- This role will be leading the company in new areas, as such it will flexible welcoming change. Looking for solution in and driving implementation via ad hoc task forces. Finally the project manager will also be responsible of the overall assessment and learning from of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Psychology. MBA preferred.
- Excellent project management experience demonstrated through working experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Effectively conveys messages in both written and verbal business development discussions
- Understands technology (Internet, telecommunications, and client/server architectures).
- Solid interpersonal and communications skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office package (Word, PowerPoint Access).
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Successful candidates will work in a result oriented and dynamic environment. English proficiency and computer literacy are required for this position.